London England Temple, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Plaque on the David O. McKay Oak at the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

London England Temple

temples

Manor House at the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Winter and Frozen Ground at the London England Temple

temples

Ice on the Reflection Pond, London England Temple

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

Fall Colors as the Sun Sets on the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Manor House at the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Manor House During the Winter, London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Reflection Pond at the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Manor House During the Winter, London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Christus Statue in the London England Temple Visitor Center

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

London England Temple at Night

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

Entrance to the London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

temples

London England Temple

The London England Temple is 25 miles south of London in the Surrey countryside. This teple was announced on 10 August 1953, the groundbreaking was 27 August 1955, and the temple was dedicated 7-9 September 1958 by President David O. McKay.